You are hereHome › 2019-2020 Interactive Boundary Map
2019-2020 Interactive Boundary Map
This map is intended to be used for general information only to guide you to the proper school for registration. The actual enrollment at a school may result in adjustments to the assignment of where a student attends school.
If your address does not respond to a search, or your schools do not appear when you click on the "pin" on the map, please contact District 303's Transportation Department.
Contact information for Transportation is available in the Staff Directory.
In the 2017-2018 school year, District 303 begins transitioning to two middle school campuses and the new boundaries will be fully in effect for the 2019-2020 school year.
Attendance Boundaries for:
- 2017-2018 school year (refer to 2017-18 Middle School Transition map)
- Middle School students entering 6th grade will follow the 2020 boundaries
- Middle School students entering 7th or 8th grade will continue at their 2016-17 middle school campus
- 2018-2019 school year (refer to 2018-19 Middle School Transition map)
- Middle School students entering 6th or 7th grade will follow the 2019-2020 boundaries
- Middle School students entering 8th grade will continue at their 2016-2017 middle school campus
Open the map in full screen by CLICKING HERE
You may search for your address by entering it into the Address Search Box at the top of the map below. Click on the Marker that appears to see which schools are assigned to that address.
- About Us
- Our Schools
- Early Childhood
- Elementary Schools
- Middle Schools
- High Schools
- Home Access Center Info
- Partners & Resources
- Student Handbooks
- Buildings & Grounds
- Business Services
- Health Services
- Human Resources
- Technology Services
- Board of Education
- Contact Us