You are hereHome › Literacy
We believe literate students are able to...
- Establish independence by building on others' ideas, articulating their own, and confirming that they have been understood.
- Build strong content knowledge by refining and sharing knowledge through writing, listening and speaking.
- Respond to varying demands of audience, task, purpose, and discipline.
- Comprehend as well as critique by being engaged and open-minded readers and listeners.
- Value text-based evidence by making their reasoning clear to the reader or listener.
- Use technology and digital media strategically and capably.
- Understand other perspectives and cultures.
D303 Literacy Curriculum Maps
|1st Grade||Bilingual 1st Grade|
|2nd Grade||Bilingual 2nd Grade|
|3rd Grade||Bilingual 3rd Grade|
|4th Grade||Bilingual 4th Grade|
|5th Grade||Bilingual 5th Grade|
|9th / 10th Grade|
|11th / 12th Grade|
- About Us
- Our Schools
- Early Childhood
- Elementary Schools
- Middle Schools
- High Schools
- Home Access Center Info
- Partners & Resources
- Student Handbooks
- Buildings & Grounds
- Business Services
- Health Services
- Human Resources
- Technology Services
- Board of Education
- Contact Us