Community Resources (RECURSOS DE LA COMUNIDAD)
Northern Illinois FoodBank
Food and personal supply donations are accepted between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the Northern Illinois Foodbank, 273 Dearborn Ct. Geneva, IL.
Items are distributed at local food pantries. To see a list of distribution locations, please visit the Northern Illinois Foodbank website and enter your zip code.
Northern Illinois FoodBank: Solve Hunger Today
Northern Illinois FoodBank Flyer
Salvation Army Food and Utility Assistance
PATH (Providing Access to Help) and 211
This is available to anyone looking for basic needs, crisis and mental health services, financial assistance, health care, support groups, etc.
- When using this resource, be sure to enter your zip code and city to get local resources
- Click on any of the topics listed on the site to get more information
- There are some resources for the Hispanic/Latino community as well
- You can call 211 for someone to help you over the phone (Se habla espanol)
- Ask for eligibility requirements to be sure you meet the criteria for services and have everything you need ready when applying
PATH está disponible para proporcionar recursos a cualquier persona de la comunidad, incluyendo necesidades básicas, servicios de crisis y de salud mental, asistencia financiera, atención médica, grupos de apoyo, etc. Llame al 211 para que alguien le ayude por teléfono.
Food Pantry Resources:
- Assisi Homes Batavia Apartments - Batavia, IL
- Batavia Interfaith Food Pantry - Batavia, IL
- St. Peter's Food Pantry - Geneva, IL
- Salvation Army - St. Charles, IL
- Neighborhood Food Pantries at Resurrection - Wayne, IL