District 303 has established geographic planning areas. Each planning area is assigned to a specific elementary, middle, and high school. An interactive map is provided that will allow you to search for your school assignments by entering your home address. Links to interactive maps are located below.
If you have trouble determining your school assignment or planning area, please contact the District 303 Transportation Office for assistance at 331-228-5180.
In the 2017-2018 school year, District 303 begins transitioning to two middle school campuses and the new boundaries will be fully in effect for the 2019-2020 school year.
Attendance Boundaries for:
- 2017-2018 school year (refer to 2017-18 Middle School Transition map)
- Middle School students entering 6th grade will follow the 2020 boundaries
- Middle School students entering 7th or 8th grade will continue at their 2016-17 middle school campus
- 2018-2019 school year (refer to 2018-19 Middle School Transition map)
- Middle School students entering 6th or 7th grade will follow the 2019-2020 boundaries
- Middle School students entering 8th grade will continue at their 2016-2017 middle school campus
For the 2019-2020 school year, all middle school students will follow the 2019-2020 boundaries reflected in the Interactive Boundary Map.
- 2017 Interactive Boundary Map
- 2017-2018 Middle School Transition Information & Map
- 2018-2019 Middle School Transition Information & Map
- 2019-2020 Interactive Boundary Map
- Boundary Descriptors
- Beginning with the 2017-18 School Year, students in the Anderson Elementary School attendance areas entering high school will attend St. Charles North High School. Planning areas affected by the change are: PAs 2, 3, 8, 9, 13, 17, 20, 29, 30 and 31.
- Beginning with the 2016-17 School Year, students in planning area 1069 will attend Ferson Creek Elementary School.
- Beginning with the 2016-17 School Year, students in planning areas 1423 and 1431 will attend Corron Elementary School.
- Beginning with the 2011-12 School Year, students in the Davis and Richmond attendance areas in grades Kindergarten through 2nd grade attend Davis (Primary) School. Students in the Davis and Richmond attendance areas in 3rd through 5th grades attend Richmond (Intermediate) School.
- Students attending Richmond Intermediate have a 40 minute longer school day, a Foreign Language program and use 1:1 computing devices.
- About Us
- Our Schools
- Early Childhood
- Elementary Schools
- Middle Schools
- High Schools
- Home Access Center Info
- Partners & Resources
- Student Handbooks
- Buildings & Grounds
- Business Services
- Health Services
- Human Resources
- Technology Services
- Board of Education
- Contact Us