District 303 has established geographic planning areas. Each planning area is assigned to a specific elementary, middle, and high school. To find your planning area, open either the "all Elementary Schools on one map" or the "all Middle/High schools on one map" and find your home. The planning areas are separated by thick bold lines, and numbered on the map. Once you find your home you should be able to determine which planning area your home is located in.
These maps also show you which elementary, middle, and high school the planning area is assigned too. However if you have any difficulty using the map, please reference the boundary descriptors file which presents the same information in a table format.
If you have trouble determining your planning area or school assignment, please contact the District 303 Transportation Office for assistance at 331-228-5180.
- Beginning with the 2017-18 School Year, students in the Anderson Elementary School attendance areas entering high school will attend St. Charles North High School. Planning areas affected by the change are: PAs 2, 3, 8, 9, 13, 17, 20, 29, 30 and 31.
- Beginning with the 2016-17 School Year, students in planning area 1069 will attend Ferson Creek Elementary School.
- Beginning with the 2016-17 School Year, students in planning areas 1423 and 1431 will attend Corron Elementary School.
- Beginning with the 2011-12 School Year, students in the Davis and Richmond attendance areas in grades Kindergarten through 2nd grade attend Davis (Primary) School. Students in the Davis and Richmond attendance areas in 3rd through 5th grades attend Richmond (Intermediate) School.
- Students attending Richmond Intermediate have a 40 minute longer school day, a Foreign Language program and use 1:1 computing devices.
- About Us
- Our Schools
- Early Childhood
- Elementary Schools
- Middle Schools
- High Schools
- Home Access Center Info
- Partners & Resources
- Student Handbooks
- Buildings & Grounds
- Business Services
- Health Services
- Human Resources
- Technology Services
- Board of Education
- Contact Us