Communications & Community Relations
The Communications & Community Relations Department is dedicated to fostering two-way communication between our schools and our community.
The department welcomes input from all members of our learning community on ways to enhance the valuable communications process between the District and our stakeholders.
Do you have a question or comment? You can contact us via e-mail at:
Other responsibilities include:
- Facilitation of media relations, working closely with reporters to report daily/weekly District 303 activities, as well as serving as a liaison in emergency situations.
- General community liaison functions
- Freedom of Information Act compliance
- District website
- Employee/student/community recognitions
- Distribution of external organizational materials to students and staff
- Emergency Closing Notification
- Mass communications (Finalsite service)